Join us for the 25th running of the Holiday Classic!
- Half Marathon and 5K run/walk
- Elves Trot ¼-mile fun race for children ages 3 to 6
- Santa Claus medal awarded to all registered Elves Trot elves
- Finisher medals for all finishers (Half Marathon and 5K)
- Division medals for the top 3 finishers in each age group, male and female (Half Marathon and 5K)
- Award plaques for overall top male and female winners of each race
- Early registrants guaranteed beautifully designed long-sleeved event shirt
- Free pancake breakfast for all race participants and volunteers provided by the Crossroads Rotary Club of San Bernardino
- Free post-race mini-massage for all race participants provided by Ashdown College of Health Sciences
- What is the route?
Both the Half Marathon and 5K races start and finish on Loma Linda Drive next to the Loma Linda Civic Center at Barton Road and Loma Linda Drive.
The 5K course is a loop with some hills.
The Half Marathon course goes out and back. The first portion alternates flat and uphill and then turns around on the bike path by the San Timoteo Wash. Parts of the route have beautiful views of the San Bernardino mountains and valley.
For the safety of all participants and to satisfy insurance requirements, absolutely no dogs, baby joggers, strollers, bicycles, roller blades or other wheeled vehicles allowed on the course.
- Where can I obtain an application?
- Register online
- Can I get a refund for any reason?
- There will be no refunds for any reason. The race will go on—rain or shine.
- Is there special pricing for Loma Linda University Health employees, staff or students?
- Loma Linda University Health employees, staff, and students can save $40 off regular registration fees by entering their 8-digit EID numbers (not their employee numbers) as the event code when registering. Please note there is only one registration discount per LLUH EID number and only the person assigned to the LLUH EID number is eligible for the discount. The discount can only be used for the Holiday Classic if it has not already been applied to Loper Marathon Clinic membership.
- Can I register and pick up my chip and race bib before the race or on race day?
- You can register and pick up your chip and bib on race day at 6 a.m. (at a higher price).
7 a.m. – Half Marathon and 5K Run and Walk
8 a.m. – Elves Trot (for children ages 3 through 6)
Now available! Register at The Running Center in Redlands through Friday, November 28. Store hours are Mon. through Fri., 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sun., noon to 5 p.m. Receive your chip and bib immediately–no waiting in line on race day! Swipe your California state driver license and debit/credit card for easy registration. The Running Center is located at 1430 Industrial Park Avenue in the Redlands Tri-City Center off Alabama Street.
- Is the race shirt guaranteed?
- The long-sleeve race shirt is guaranteed for those who register by November 15. If available, shirts will be provided to late registrants after the race. There should be enough shirts available for late registrants, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- What time should I arrive on race day?
- Plan to arrive at least 1 hour before race time. That means by 6 a.m.—especially if you plan to register on race day.
- What is the age limit for the Elves Trot?
- The Elves Trot is for children ages 3 through 6 years.
- I placed in my age group or earned an overall finisher trophy, but left the race before I could pick it up. How can I get it?
- To pick up your award after the race, you need to come to the Loma Linda University Drayson Center when the Lopers have a regular meeting between 6:30 and 7:30 AM on Sunday mornings. We are sorry, but we cannot mail awards not picked up on race day.
If you need further information, you may e-mail the race director at email@example.com.