Join us for the 30th running of the Holiday Classic on December 8!
- Half Marathon and 5K run/walk
- Elves Trot ¼-mile fun race for children ages 3 to 6
- Santa Claus medal awarded to all registered Elves Trot elves
- Finisher medals for all finishers (Half Marathon and 5K)
- Division awards for the top 3 finishers in each age group, male and female (Half Marathon and 5K)
- Awards for overall top male and female winners of each race
- Early registrants guaranteed beautifully designed long-sleeved event shirt
- Free pancake breakfast for all race participants and volunteers provided by the Crossroads Rotary Club of San Bernardino
- The Lopers Club is pleased to announce that one dollar from each registration will help fund marathoner and Loma Linda University graduate Joanna Reyes’ participation in the marathon trials for the 2020 Summer Olympics.
If you need further information, you may e-mail the race director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run the four races in the Quad City Challenge and earn a special medal!
Can’t make the Holiday Classic in person? Do the Virtual Race and still qualify for the Quad City Challenge series!